Saturday, April 20, 2013

Scream and shout, and let it all out

To summarize my past week:







German cuisine for lunch at Brotzeit with the fam and gramps over last weekend. It's so adorable how curious and adventurous my popo is. She tries everything on the table, from the pork knuckle to the decorative pickles. On the other hand, my gong gong shuns away from everything and rejects all the food we put on his plate. He even secretly slide the pizza back to the serving plate in hope we won't notice HAHAH. But anyway we went grocery shopping after and I have finally fulfilled my long-life dream of taking my fish-eye in a fish-eye picture. #fisheyeception


School > FIFA at Stella's place with the JK kids > Sushi buffet with the boobies.
Widia has been dearly missed.



Day trip to JB with these two to do our hair (mine failed terribly btw) and to eat till we drop. Swear JB shall be our new hangout place. Cheers to no-school Thursdays ;)






TGIF




Winfred's 19th birthday at De La Creme (the mango cake will give you a mouthgasm btw). Although I've hated him to the core for throwing my phone into the pool before, I must admit that all the primary school shit we've been through was pretty damn awesome. Really thankful for an amazing, albeit talkative friend like him. Also, Wingyee's leaving for Melbourne for further studies soon and that kinda sucks :(  

Well that's all folks. Have a good weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment