Thursday, July 25, 2013

What's so good about picking up the pieces?

Saying my life is hectic would be an understatement. Sometimes I get so lost in time that I can't even count the days of the week. 


     


i. VeganBurg with Trisha, Naomi and Edmund to reward ourselves for the past few weeks of project hell a.k.a. challenging the carnivores in them (def returning for a second visit btw)
ii. Timbre with the 2D boys to celebrate Sha's belated birthday
iii. A happy ninja turtle me
iv. Dinner at Kunjie's house which, needless to say, involves lotsa attention on Cookie (p.s. the boys taught me how to play WarCraft)

I also..

v. Finally watched Despicable Me 2 with the JK kids
vi. Splurged on a dinner date at Todai with Weeheng Yuhang and Joelle
vii. Forwent a buffet for a really regretful dinner at Eat at Taipei with Jiaying Kunjie and Junpeng (I'm sorry guys the food was so bad)

That is about all that my mind recalls.
Exams are just round the corner. I have three weeks to get my head into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment