Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Manchester-bound

I've moved into Manchester since the start of last, last weekend but last night was only the second night I've actually slept in my hall room so all my things are unpacked and thrown all over the place. It's a wreck down here. Anyway, the past few days have been a blur. I'm not going to lie, Manchester is a boring city (or at least to me for now). Most days I find myself lying on my bed feeling nothing but aimlessness. Having so much free time on hand suddenly bothers me to death. Sorry I took you for granted, Singapore.

First things first, no I haven't been partying. Drinking, yes. But just not partying. In fact, I've not been to any of the fresher's parties. I also haven't met many of my neighbours yet, mainly because my hall is like a row of prison cells and I'm rarely ever home. I'm spending waaaay too much time with my Singaporean friends at their halls instead. Not that I don't enjoy their company, but I ought to reach out to the people I live with I guess. I'm supposed to be good at this, but this time it feels so different. For once in my life, I actually feel... lonely.

I can't wait for school to start. I really hate not knowing what to do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment