Thursday, August 6, 2015

Life is a beach

Today, Lor and I went to the beach. I lied beside her while making sand roti pratas for a good fifteen minutes. People stared, but that's ok. Then the sky started rumbling, like our stomach, so we escaped from the impending downpour and retreated indoors for a snack and a shower. We decided we might as well meet our boyfriends since we couldn't get a tan anymore because that's what we always do anyway. J & S were in their uniforms and it was funny because I recalled that Lor and I once mentioned that we needed another friend with an air force regular boyfriend to complete the "set" (because J is from the navy and S is from the army). After which, J also brought me for dinner near his place where I had the best plate of hokkien mee with the best chilli ever. What a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment