Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A&F^

Abercrombie & Fitch guys:

At first, my mind went, "Ah, they're just a bunch of guys with hot bodies and average faces", but trust me, when you're there, surrounded by an entire sea of captivated and seduced women of all ages, shamelessly shoving their ways through to the front just to catch another last glimpse of the A&F guys, the fan girl mode will get to you. That was half an hour worth of slut fest at its best. Ho' mode: [ON].







Idk why I was so shy and awkward, LOL. 






If they're not gonna be there again tomorrow, Ericia's gonna be so disheartened. Thank god I decided to tag along with Zul, Fel and Joelle this morning. At least I'd live with no regrets. Heheheh.

Met Marie and Cindy for a moment before Joelle left together with them while we moved on to Alita's Farewell party.

Alita & Farewell party:




Jux Keydings :) 

Bert, "Let's all pose with a stupid face!"
Us, "Ok!
*only Stella does it




She's flying off to California for good this Friday.

Though we've barely known each other for a little less than 2 years, she's always been by my side to fail Chem and Physics with me, to drop out of pure science to combined science with me, to study on our own at the benches outside the auditorium during pure science lectures 'cause we're drop-outs like that, to appreciate good ol' rock (Blink 182 and Oasis) together and lastly but most memorably, to swoon over Frank and  Freddy.


I'll miss you, and your one-of-a-kind bimbolity.

No comments:

Post a Comment