Friday, December 16, 2011

It's 5 o'clock in the morning.

Econs paper > Brekkie at KAP Mac's > Shopping with my girlies > Lorraine's 5-storey castle LOL > Darren's crib > Prata house > Home

Not posting up any photos ('cause we took none), not going into details, but this very night would be etched in my memory for a long time. You guys make me feel at home no matter how physically far I am from my own home :') P/s: Yew Tee is mothercheebye far from Paya Lebar.

It was 5 o'clock in the morning, but our conversation got boring kept going.
That's what I love about us. For the first time, I didn't need to struggle to keep my eyes open 'cause the hours flew by in a blink of an eye with the never-ending topics to go on rattling about.

Two weeks away from school, two weeks without my #AdInfinitum.

No comments:

Post a Comment