Sunday, February 5, 2012

I wanna tegg a bregg from this meggness.

Been working on this wretched thing called DSS since last evening. Who in the world invented such a perplexed programme?! Racked my brains till they're as fried as tempura. Anybody wants a serving?

Was researching on the various Excel functions and came across this video named 'Learning Microsoft Excel - With Background Music' on Youtube, hoping I could learn how to insert music in Excel, but it ended up to be a video with background music in it. Mufaqer of the century leh really -__-

But n'way, that's not my point. Baked with the Sistas the whole of yesterday!


Happegg Family with their Family Portregg. 
Grew so amused by Seng Choon eggs 'cause their egg yolks were indestructible, HAHAHA.



Initially, it was supposed to turn out to as a "gradient cake" but apparently one layer turned green because of the uneven colouring so we renamed it to be an "oceanic cake" because the hue resembled that of the ocean. Pretty, isn't it?

Even though our resources were limited, we managed to source out chapalangs (Milo powder from my Vanessa's goodie bag and Priscilla's leftover Cappuccino Wafer rolls) from everywhere to decorate the cake. Achievement ~ :3

The frosting was pleasingly saccharine btw. Couldn't stop leeching some while applying the frosting on the cake. Heh.

And I met the SST part-timers for dinner at Medz @ Orchard Central on Fri evening. I love my workplace, but I love the people there even more.


From top to bottom in a left-to-right manner: Roasted Mushrooms, Roasted Potatoes, Prawn Aglio Olio, Chicken & Bacon Skewers, Chocolate Lava Cake, Meringue

And lastly, brekkie at The Coffee Club with the fam this morning:


Have a lovely weekend, x

No comments:

Post a Comment