Sunday, February 10, 2013

Red for the cancer, red for the wealthy, red for the drink that's mixed with suicide.

All these years, I've been whining about only having one house to visit for Chinese New Year every year which bores the hell outta me because all I do is awkwardly attempt to socialize with relatives that I barely interact with for the first hour before spending the rest of the day slouching on the couch or munching on the goodies and then sulking at the weight I've put on after that. I mean I still whine about it, but thank god there's still only one house to visit this year because that leaves me with more time to cope with the pre-exam stress. The only pity would be the lack of a TK Band batch visiting this year though :-(


Also, this year would mark the first CNY that I've spontaneously wrapped myself in red for (even though the zodiac predictions said I had to wear black/ grey/ yellow this year and yes I am superstitious about zodiac).

Well well, happy holidays everyone! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment