Saturday, February 23, 2013

Huat lo

I would say I'm free from the clutches of school at last but no, not just yet because intern starts tomorrow. Pretty stoked about it but the thought of leading a 9-6 life (and travelling all the way to Yishun) scares me a little :'( And in all honesty, I have trouble keeping my attire restricted to black/white/grey.....

Anw my last day of year 2 was uh-mazing. For starters, I can finally breath after surviving this fatal ordeal of four back-to-back papers. Yup, you get to "Expect the Xtraordinary" from my school indeed. You have no idea how much the weeks passed by like years when I cooped myself at home just to chain myself to the books and how lifeless I felt going straight home just to study even more after every single paper. But the celebratory lunch at Buffet Town with the girls + Esther and Edmund and some long-awaited retail therapy kinda made up for all that misery. The highlight would probably still be dinner at Swee Choon wif maii babyqurrl xiia0 Trisha though ~







I am so excited for the good things to come :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment