Thursday, November 21, 2013

From the bed

21 Nov - It's been fourteen months.

You're not with me anymore, but still, you are near wherever I go. Sometimes you're at the corridor of the classroom, sometimes you're just an arm's length away where I'll watch you subtly jamming to the music and doing your thing. Sometimes you don't notice me, sometimes you do and walk the other way. I know.

Today reminded me of yesteryear, when we would step into school in similar outfits, except we used to argue over who copied who. Now, there's no big deal in that anymore. I can't decide if waking up (in the bus) to seeing you was a pleasant surprise or an awkward shock of my life. I can't decide if pretending not to realise and walking away was exactly the right move.

I can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment