Friday, November 22, 2013

Recap: November

Know how they always have recaps at the end of the show? Well here's one of (almost) the entire month:


Lunchbox Wednesdays with the gang in an effort to save money + eat clean (it only lasted two weeks lol) 


Mom's birthday a week ago, ft. 12" mango swiss roll 


Morning musings a.k.a. Doing things I love than things I should be doing



Sundate with @ohdearnicole, ft. the puny portion of lasagna from The Providore. 
Also, we watched Ender's Game (because it was the only other show available) but there were no regrets.


On Monday, it was just me and Tia the entire day. We played pretend and we had "apples" and "water" for dinner thrice that evening. We also had a pet dragon named Draggy and we cleaned up its poo. I've been juggling work and school in case anyone's wondering, merely because I love my job.

Right now, these moments with family and friends (and the kids at the centre) are so rare. In other words, school has taken over my life and TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment