Sunday, January 5, 2014

Any other way


Just as I thought I've had the worst start to the new year ever, things like bumping into Zhuks and gang at our old hangout spot and catching an impromptu movie together eases the pessimist in me. He must have silently regretted offering me a lift home after reckoning with my incapability to buckle my helmet and how my helmet knocked hard against his once I hopped on. More of my friends should learn how to ride a bike because I love hitching bike rides. Also, Fel and I relived our flea market days at ReStore @ F1 pit building yesterday where we sought cheap thrill from not just haggling, but succeeding in it. Three hours on foot was more than enough to tire the shenanigans out of us. That is all and I hope you've had a weekend as lovely as mine, x

No comments:

Post a Comment