Friday, March 7, 2014

We worked too damn hard for this just to give it up now



Jimmy Monkey Cafe > AMPed Trampoline Park

The blame for yesterday's calories intake goes to the moist brioche french toast above, but thank god for the hour-long workout session at the AMPed trampoline park after. I think I might just have returned home with a bruise when I kneed my own face while being tossed around on the trampoline. (P.s. my ferns make me so happy!) Plan scrimp-and-save obviously failed over the past few days because hanging out = expenditure, so yes I'm a broke bitch. Urgh, but I'm having mixed feelings about going back to work at the kids club even though I could really use a source of income right now. Not sure if it's just me but I have this recurring phobia of returning to work after every short hiatus because of the new things I have to catch up with and sometimes the new people I have to meet. And honestly, the distance to Sentosa is such a pain. Last week I came across a cafe nearby my place hiring part-timers. Back to f&b again maybe?


On a brighter note, I'm so glad I stayed home for three days straight. It's where I get the most inspiration from, when I'm buried in the shadows of my room 'cause I can't be bothered to reach out and open the curtains or turn on the lights. 

One week has passed since the last day of school and I think I've had my fair share of alone time. Time to get back up on my feet and werk my system up! No more bummin' around!

No comments:

Post a Comment