Saturday, March 1, 2014

Back home

It's been ages since I've used the word 'blesssed' and meant it but yesterday I felt like every single deity up there was shining their holy light upon me. I'm not even going to try to describe this feeling using bombastic adjectives because it's as simple as it gets: I am b l e s s e d.


This particular Saturday felt more than 24 hours. Perhaps because we moved from place to place several times and I had to be up early in the morning because of the renovations at home. Berty and I (and Zul) met for our mini domestic shopping spree at noon to search for instagram props as planned. It amuses me day to day how Berty and I talk about how we can imitate famous instagrammers with the various props they use (like how he bought white eggs for the artsy-fartsy effect). We are such pretentious idiots, LOL. That aside, the main point is that we had dinner at The Bravery to celebrate our dear March babies' birthdays! Not so fond of the food but super fond of the homely ambience and ang moh baristas ;-) Also we had amazing pies at Windowsill in The Woods for dessert, where we took a crazy amount of ridiculous group pics as usual nearby. I swear we have the best group pics in town. Thank you all for being my anchor, and for reminding me how happy I can actually be even without trying. #juxkeydingz

No comments:

Post a Comment