Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Wishes?

I wish the current situation Joel is facing would turn out fine.
I wish Lummy would make it into MJC and be a soccer star in future. Oh, and that anonymous people would stop hounding him 'cause it really freaks him out but I don't mind at times too 'cause it cracks me up.
I wish JJ would FOAD.
I wish Shannon would grow up and shed off some moles.
I wish Stella would find her prince charming (and tall) soon.
I wish Zul would rid his low self-esteem because he is an awesome friend and this should be drilled into his head.
I wish Bert would quit looking into the mirror every five seconds 'cause he looks good enough already all the time.
I wish Jianhao would be my Bxtch forever.
I wish Chong would get his A1 for MEP!
I wish Alita would pull through October and score our As for Phy and Chem together with me.
I wish Felicia would have an opportunity to touch G-Dragon's/JyongHyun's butt (like a bit the unrealistic only ah).
I wish Taiming would find the right one soon ^^
I wish Hajar's name would be on the Top 50 Scholars List next year.
I wish Josh would stop slacking and exploit his brains for once.
I wish Joelle would never ever have to shed a tear again.
I wish Jiaying and Kunjie would stay as sweet as now for years to come.
I wish Miss Low would be forever 21 ;)

I wish I'd get to talk to Frank one day :B
I wish Taiwan dream would be the sweetest dream I'd ever have ^^
I wish I'd grow taller. But it's okay if I don't.

I wish this could last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment