Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sausage Franks & Freddy Frog Chocos

Emo nemo teamo supremo elmo week, but ain't no nothing gonna pull me down fo' now. Even if I were the pig, I'd be the flying one :)

So yesterday, the running backwards thingy wasn't as bad as we thought it'd be. Wasn't as easy as we thought it'd be either. My leg muscles were aching like mad. Cheek muscles too 'cause Zamri fell on his ass and Miss Low just burst out LOL-ing and I couldn't help but LOL too. Sticked with Miss Low throughout the whole event 'cause the rest were far ahead of us. She then brought us to Bedok for dinner at Pizza Slut. I have the best form teacher ever and I undeniably love her to the bits and pieces!!! ♥ Kinda saddens me to know we won't be able to communicate with her as often as before in a month's time. I've gotten too used to her daily jokes :(

K so we each parted ways after dinner while Zul and I headed to Aryn's birthday bbq @ Costa Sands. Happy birthday, 90-year-old, grandma! Thanks for the food and company, and we love you :)

And early this morn, I reluctantly moved my ass outta bed for Chem lessons with Alitatarsauce, but having her around lifted my spirits. Our conversations were mostly about sausage Franks and Freddy frog chocolates, teehee!! Lunch was so bittersweet. I had to bear with the stinging pain of my ulcer while nomming on my McWings.

Mmm I'm craving for sausage Franks. Anyone? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment