Friday, October 15, 2010

With everything, I won't let this go (:

We’re graduating, and we know
Our lives will be different and new;
We’re going out into the world,
Our goals and dreams to pursue.

But one thing will never, ever change,
As we go our separate ways;
The friends we’ve made in school will be
Our friends for all our days.

The special ties and attachments we’ve made,
These bonds will never be broken;
We’ll continue to feel that special bond,
Though words may not be spoken.

So here's to the thirty nine of us (+ one chiobu),
but this isn't goodbye.


I love you, 4E. I really do. ♥
And I love every single wonderful person I've known in this cohort of 2010.

P/s: The poem was taken from Google ah kthxbai.

In chronological order:


To my fellow Tao Nan Nites, Aaron (who has been calling me Mamoo since forever), Nic Ho (the annoying neek), and all the other nites who aren't here: Never felt better to always have you guys to uNITE with as Tao Nan NITEs.


To my first friend in TK, Felicia: We've been through quite a lot, huh? From suffering together in HCL lessons to the camwhoring with weird frames in the dental clinic to all the stupid shit we've done together. Like I always say, I'll always remember the first question you had for me when we first met. It was epic, but let's just say at least that'll keep a memory of you in my head for life. (:


To an ex-sit-beside-me-during-Art-partner, Ryan: I'll always remember the times you kicked my chair every millisecond and made my Art lessons hell! But good times, good times. (:


To my Romi, Yasmeen: I have never given up on you and I never will, because you are special and that's just the way you are. Thanks for all drama, bloopers and laughter for IPW and for being a part of Boob Dynasty. Those were priceless. I can't find anyone else as huggable as you. Love, your Zhu Li Ye. (:


To the girl whom went through thick and thin (and short) with me, Joelle: We're always on the same boat and it kinda sucks at times, huh? But I'm just so glad I have you to go through the shit with me 'cause it's much, much more bearable. Merely ranting and reminiscing with you makes me feel like I'm not alone. Always gonna be your listening ear, just like how you were mine. (:


To a retard, Junjie: Through these four years, we've been the closest of friends, doing the stupidest things together and I can't deny I miss it. But I guess we've all matured and we've all moved on. People change, things change. I'll just hope that at least we'll still hang out together with the usuals even after we've parted our ways. After all we've been through, all I wanna say is.... FOAD. (:


To my bestest friend forever, Wingleng: I AM A HAPPY GIRL, WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You know why. ^^ Nothing much to say to you lah! 'Cause I know this isn't goodbye. Your world's gonna be filled with my bunnies for life and they'll dominate all your trees. Live with it or die :B


To my ex-best-boy-friend, Zhixian: Remember how you used to tell me I was your best girl friend and you were my best boy friend? Doubt so, but you're a really affable guy (though you speak your mind too blantly at times), and confiding in you was nice. Good luck in your future endeavours and stay a virgin until you're 43! (:


To a friend I don't ever wanna lose, Stella: I don't have much to say either, 'cause I know this is definitely not goodbye. We'll go to the same college, we'll go to the same university, we'll fulfil various, different dreams together, we'll grow up together until our hairs have grayed. We'll even be buried in the same cemetry, side by side. Stickin' with you for life. (':


To the girl I've been sitting beside with for 2 years, Wenhui: CHIA! Although we've spent 3/4 of the time in class dozing off or just daydreaming, 1/4 of which was still spent talking about everything and anything, from band stuff to gossips to lame jokes and yeah, guess we're fated to be partners. Sleeping partners. \m/ LOL. See you in MJC if I can! Sekali I sit beside you again. (:


To a cookie jar, Hajar: From clts > secretaries > classmates > still classmates.. and yeah you get the drift. Though there were times you were distant from us, I'm still glad you came back! I'll miss you (: But NOT your palalalabambam. -.-

To a Tee-Shirt Oooh~, Bertrand: Ya ok douche. Remember one of the late night talk we had when we got so high over the discovery of how to bold words in FB chatboxes and got so amused by the booby Pokemon (I forgot its name again)? Hahah, gotta say you really make me laugh A LOT. Don't forget me or any of us, will you? (:


To a friend I never judged, Gerald: When we were Physics partners in Sec 3, we both did fairly well for the subject despite us talking and doodling like all the time. My grades dropped by quite a notch when we were parted. Kinda sad huh? :( And I quote you, "for some reason, we always look for one another when the shit hits the fan". And it's true, but whatever it is, we'll pull through shit together and we'll go do all the fun stuff after O's ogay? *pact* ^^V


To my bxtch, Jianhao: You're like a gem 'cause I've finally found someone whom I can share my favourite songs with. Your daily jokes have made me more vulgar over the years 'cause I always go 'fuck you' after every lame thing you say. I grew sicker in the mind too 'cause of your influence. Ah well, you know what I mean. (; All in all, you're a great friend which I never expected you to be. (:


To a charming friend, Chongwei: Never really knew you until mid-year and I was telling Wingleng how I felt that you had such an attractive sense of homour. You were the most gentlemanly among all of us too. (Ya okay, don't get ego please) But as the months passed.... Sigh. LOL jk. As the months passed, we grew closer and I didn't like seeing you sad so I drew you funny faces just to see you smile, just like how you did so when I was down. Your monster face is an effective happy pill. Keep on feeding people with that pill of yours in future. Let's hang out at your / your grandma's crib after the O's. *wink* (;


To my ex-Physics partner, Nehemiah: I really cherish you though you probably don't know it and you probably wouldn't even care. I always cherish my lab partners. I love singing with you and the way you get annoyed by me 'cause I talk 24/7 (even though your results have proven to be much more stellar than mine). I don't know why that's only possible when I'm around you. I'll miss you for sure. (:


To a clique I'll never forget, Jux Keydings (not forgetting Chongwei): I'll never forget you. (: Ya that's it LOL.


To my dearest piano: Thnks for the mmrs, and for tolerating me playing the same song over and over again. That's the only song I know, and the only song I'll play on you. (:

And to whoever else I've yet to write about, it's just that I didn't take a picture with you, and I'm just too much of a Snorlax to dig out the photos. G'night!

P/s: Mission Frank accomplished!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment