Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chappingration.

Hi all.

Guess what? I just got back from the operation theatre like an hour ago. Long story. Don't talk about it. K so the op was quick. Barely took a few hours before I was discharged, but my wound hurts like motherfuckin' hell. I can't pee or poo properly and I've to return to the hospital to redo the dressing for my wound on a daily basis at least till Friday. Didn't get the chance to go support Jianhao and Chongy at their rehearsal for prom night and I missed Joelle's birthday beach party which should have rocked :( Urgh is the word. Speak about good timing. Most epic part? Mom and I went to Bugis to shop for my prom footwear while waiting for my turn to enter the ward.

2E'08 chalet the day before like a awesome only. NSRCC is luxury ^^ Watched the gore and horror films Kohwee specially brought for us, Changi nasi lemak for dindin, played gooseberry *coughcough*, gossiped, heart-to-heart talk with Joelle and learnt how to play mahjong ^^. Sneaked out at 2am to save thirty six lives and returned at 6am. Took a stroll down the beach for pictures with those who were still awake. Caught some shut-eye for barely two hours before I headed back home to shower and outta the house I went again for town, but I finally bought my prom dress at Bershka! Not the best I've seen but I couldn't be bothered to pick further. By then, Joelle, Fel and I were semi-dead. Chalet + shopping = worst combination.

I'll upload the pics once Fel does ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment