Monday, November 8, 2010

Venice, bitches.

This war is over and I've made several alliances through this journey :)

Okay, it isn't officially over yet, but you know me. Pshhk.

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'know what? Venice came out for SS and that was the only topic I worked on. Kiss my ass, bitches who said it wouldn't come out.

So I've been hanging around PP Mac's like EVERY single day throughout these two weeks with Keith, Faustina, Victoria and occasionally, Ryan. Parkway Kids Forever + 1 Parkway-Kid on probation + 1 Pasir Ris Parkway-Kid wannabe. We're such territorial havoc-wreckers. I think we make an enemy per day at least. That sums up to fourteen enemies? Or maybe more. *chuckles* :)

I whip my hair back and forth~ I whip my hair back and forth~ Omg Vic got me hooked onto that line. Who the hell sang that again? Willow Smith did.

AHHHHHHHHH I kenot wait for this hell to end ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment