Monday, November 22, 2010

This time, it's Our Farewell.

Farewell Party 2010 -

Thought I'd never say this, but I miss TK Band, and most importantly, the people. What touched me most was us singing Tegami as a whole at the end of the performance put up by our lovely juniors. This never fails to bring me to tears. (':

Thank you, TK Band. I will always remember you. Anoneh Pakukeh ♥



The dress-up game. From left to right: Jiongle, Haziqah, Wenhui.



Sinta, Amos and Quanjun dancing to Lucifer. & I gotta admit, they're not at all that bad.



Clarinets ♥




Jannah, Hajar, Khaiqi, Sufi & Shaza - Clts'10 :)



& the sexy legs.



This woman, I love the most. ♥



Yipning :)



Esther Lam :)



Peixuan, Danawa, Zaimie, Nadia, Yipning & Jacqueline :)



Khaiqi, clarinet SL/sectionmate/batchmate that I've been through A LOT with, for the good and for the bad :)



Wenhui, our dear band major :)



Hanyan, our dear UM :)



Mr. Liu :)



Mr. Neo, probably the cutust band conductor ever :)

Last but not least.....



Shannon :) I love this guy. (No, not in that way)
& JJ the picture spoiler if you can spot him in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment