Sunday, September 2, 2012

Love, Me.

Flyin' off to SH in approximately 7 hours and I'm insecure, don't know what for ~ LOL jk. Maybe it's the distance, and the time.

Not sure if I'd successfully leap over the Great (fire)Wall of China, but if I don't, this place's gonna be pretty deserted for awhile. *imagines self wiping dust off the screen and hearing crickets chirping*

Not sure what I'd expect to see or who I'd meet over on the other side either. Not sure what I'd miss out on over here. Not sure if my absence would be noticed. Not sure if anyone's absence would bother me. Not sure about many things.

Contemplating whether I should utilize my last few hours in Singapore to caress my bed or stay up to embrace the silent (and extremely warm) night.

I think I'd take the former.
Bonne nuit et adieu. x

Here's a lovely cover of an old Collin Raye classic to end the post:

No comments:

Post a Comment