Thursday, September 20, 2012

OIP Shanghai Day 18

HARROOOO I think it's been 12 days. My last post was Day 6 right? I can't recall. ~_~

Am currently cooped up in my Antarctica room with my fellow Polar bear, Trisha. Working our asses off for our assignment and I've been racking my brain since 10am.

The weather's been a PMS bitch lately. When I decide to slip on a sweater, the sun decides to fill my world with warmth. When I put on a lazy tank, Shanghai becomes the North Pole.

But I've been a PMS bitch lately as well. Not sure what's wrong with me but my days haven't been as cheery as they seem to be on my Instagram page. I miss my home and my family.

We're already more than halfway through this trip. Time has been flying by way faster than I expected it to be. This trip has been pretty educational, not academically but socially. No matter how benign how people appear to be, they still have their scary sides.

X
(I'll try to upload pictures when I can)

No comments:

Post a Comment