Saturday, September 8, 2012

OIP Shanghai Day 6

WASSUP FROM SHANGHAI. Ok well, technically I'm now in Hangzhou for an overnight stay in one of the hotels (we got upgraded to executive rooms btw, heh).

I'm not sure if my post can be published but I'm just gonna try my luck on my Blogger iPhone app anw. *crosses fingers* I've been so deprived of all social networks. Instagram is my only savior.

This entire week has been beyond hectic, with us setting out early in the morning and returning only a couple of minutes before our curfew everyday. What more, I've to climb 6 stories up to my room a few times daily. The cozy weather and insufficiency of sleep hasn't been helping much either.

But I'm still alive. Haven't been kidnapped yet, nor have I died from food poisoning :)

& With that, I shall sign off.

Till next time I get access to free wifi,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment