Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

My mom left us 9 godly strips of bacon in the kitchen before leaving for work today. I conquered them all because my sisters (surprisingly) weren't the least interested in them today and one simply does not let such pieces of heaven go to waste. Don't shoot me that look; I can sense those eye-darts. I've just been trained to finish up whatever's that on my plate or the African kids will suffer. Mmhmm.

I can't stop eating because I'm bored and I'm bored because I can't stop eating. Fat die me.

On a side note, it's Black Friday today (also, the last weekday of E-learning week)

------

Recent addictions:



Louis is the cutest thing on Earth especially when he says "sea urchin" with his British accent.
My heart died a little when I found out he's been attached for over a year already :'(

One Direction is actually legit good. I pretty like their new 'Take Me Home' album.



Also I've just started on this drama serial that Xx introduced to me. It hasn't been my thing to watch K-dramas but recently I think I've developed a liking for it.

That is all and I'm still overwhelmed over the fact that Louis is attached :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment