Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Joelle's 18th



Just a while ago, we were walking down endless roads just to get to our bus stop because Joelle is so good with her directions. I'm seriously considering buying her a GPS device and a compass as her next birthday present.

Today was her birthday and we (Junpeng, Jiaying, Kunjie and I) dropped by her place to surprise her with a birthday cake and flowers hand-arranged by none other than Junpeng himself. Afterwhich, we walked over to the nearby The Bark Cafe for dinner and that will be my new eastern-Dempsey. There's a variety of fine food, average-priced for a bar-cafe I would say (I had the Mini Smoked Duck Burgers for $16.90++), and drinks as well. More importantly, the dimlit environment and live music completes the entire ambience.

P.s. go try the cakes from Chocolate Origin, they're soooo good especially when it's semi-melted and all fudgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment