Thursday, May 16, 2013

Caught up


Last Friday: This was the day when Nicole had to see my face for 6 hours straight. She waited for my lessons and dive briefing to end without a word of complain despite it not being obligatory. *touched* Then we waited another hour for Bryan before we headed off to Ion to visit Kristie at work and to have dinner. How we ended up talking about our criteria for our other halves, I'm not sure. But we went on and on until all the doors at Ion were locked up. Impromptu dinners like this are my favourite :-)




Last weekend: Weekend brunch with the Dad. The price to pay? To sit through a humdrum seminar for two whole days just so I could accompany him to catch a glance of his idol. 

P.s. Table Manners has the tastiest scones ever.



And today, we've arrived at Thursday again. I picked V up from school and we had a lovely lunch date at our favourite cafe. #TGIT

No comments:

Post a Comment