Sunday, May 19, 2013

Navy Open House 2013

Initially intended to stay home for the weekends to complete the incomplete but I thought I needed a breather more. What more, I've always loved the Navy, above the Land and Air forces. Maybe it's the biased influence from secondary school. I favoured the NCC Sea boys over the NCC Land ones...




Grungy 151.
  

When I positioned my camera towards them, all three jerked their heads down simultaneously. Army boys are still shy boys. Hahaha.




Spotted this baby China doll squatting on the floor in attempt to hide from the scorching heat and I couldn't resist but pedo-lize myself. Asked her mom for permission to snap a shot of her and she posed for me non-hesitantly. *melts*




Candid shot of a young soldier hiding underneath the tank, and it just so happens that he found this picture because of a mutual friend. What a small, small world!


This, above, is my personal favourite. I would caption this "The Land Guardians". 
(Heh, I wouldn't deny that the first thing that popped up in my mind was "The Glorious Laojiaos" though)



Attempt to take a Beatles-ish shot.






Today, I'm beyond proud of being a Singaporean - proud for the majestic battleships that stand dauntless, and proud of the men out there who sacrifice years of their lives training to fight for our land. Waking up at 6 a.m. was worth it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment