Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Indulge w Sterah

Since dawn, I've been in an unusually chirpy mood despite having less than 6 hours of sleep and being rudely awakened (from my half-awake state) by a bunch of bananas that slapped my face the first thing in the morning. Best part of being the early bird isn't about getting the worm really; It's more about fulfilling what you've always pushed aside for sleep, because half your life is wasted in bed just like *snap* that.

House chores, sipping on tea, working on typography and graphics, assignments - I think I've fulfilled more than enough for today.


Today was meant for visiting Stella at work before we would head to her house to whip up some dinner. But I dropped by JJ's workplace too to deliver small bites and drinks. (I think I deserve an award for this)


Sausage Aglio Olio, roasted potatoes and bacon strips made up our menu for this evening. Dinner with Stella is always good but hmmm.... there's sure to be room for improvement for our (amateur) culinary skills. Just being honest here ~







And of course, a mandatory lift selfie.

Also, we've finally launched our latest collection over at Thatskewl after a good two years. It isn't much and we aren't looking forward to tremendous response as compared to the past, but it's for the sake of our hobby. So.... check it out here :-)

P.s. Pardon the cheesy and nonsensical names, we've had far too many products to think of new innovative names.

No comments:

Post a Comment