Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Old Turf Club City

Barely had the time to organize myself before I escaped to Bangkok after my (first and) last paper, so here's an old update on my post-exam celebratory adventure.






Tuesday evening was a quiet one at the Old Turf Club City but that didn't stop us from having our mini adventure. Our first stop was the highly-raved Omakase Burger bar where we've been intending to visit for past month. Their sweet potato fries and onion rings are to. die. for. Wouldn't mind a second visit!

We then dropped by the PasarBella, better known as the Farmer's Market. It's worth the visit if you're into authentic European dishes or bakeries.

Lastly, we ended up at Latte e Miele where I had the worst combination of ice cream ever. Do not ever order mixed berries with dark chocolate. I thought the fruity flavour would compliment the bitterness of dark chocolate but no, just no. So if you can't take the taste of cough medicine, don't order mixed berries at all.

Our mini adventure was short-lived but boy did I have fun :-)

Next up, Bangkok post!

No comments:

Post a Comment