Monday, December 30, 2013

Lived a lie



New hairdo before ushering in the new year! Some say I've stepped out of my xiao mei mei image, some say I look like a poodle; Whatever the case, I'm embracing it just fine because one: straight hair is boring and I hate boring, two: I can now tie a decent bun without it looking like a deflated balloon.

We are approximately twenty-two hours away from 2014 but so far no concrete plans have been made for the countdown and I'm torn between being spontaneous for last-minute call-ups or just keeping myself warm and cozy at home with a hot cuppa and a good film (the lazy in me is leaning towards the latter).

That aside, reading through my archives made me realise how brief and stale 2013 has been, other than the fact that I've met quite a handful of inspiring individuals and distinguished the keepers, learnt knee-scarring lessons and re-entered the part-time workforce lol. All I have to say to bid the year goodbye would be: Good riddance. x

Also, here's a Green Day classic just because I chanced upon it:

No comments:

Post a Comment