Sunday, May 11, 2014

Brawn, brains & boobies



Saturday morning begun with a spontaneous coffee fix with Bertrand at Brawn & Brains. The place barely fit a dozen of people, but the coziness of it and the aromatic scent of freshly brewed coffee was what charmed me. P.s. the lime drizzled croissant and flat white was so good and cheap!! P.p.s. So grateful for you (and your car) Berty!

Then I heard the boobies were near home so I dropped by to visit and we went to town for a bit to look around for Mother's Day gifts. It's been so long since we've gathered. I still find it amusing how my friends go "whuuut?!" when I say I'm meeting my boobies. #thatshowweroll

For Mother's Day, it was the cliche wake-momma-up-at-midnight-and-present-her-with-a-cake and secretly-place-flowers-and-balloons-outside-the-door kinda celebration and we had Tung Lok at The Grandstand for dinner. Pretty disappointed I didn't get to show my sisters around Pasar Bella after dinner because we reached there late. The Old Turf City is such a hidden gem. 

I love the weekends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment