Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I don't know where I'm going, but I know it's gonna be a long time

It's been confirmed.

I'm left with three more months to three years of absence. This place I call home will always be home. But for now, I am stoked for every little thing, from the all-year-round chilly weather to my very accommodating cousin from Portsmouth who expects me over for bread pudding and turkey for Christmas. I will be moving over to the city of Manchester in the UK for further studies. Three years sounds overwhelming. Living alone and fending for myself does as well. Everything else does. These days I've been not so keen on working, 'cause it feels like my days here are numbered. Mixed feelings, I would say?

But still, I sing, "que sera sera, whatever will be will be".
Please be happy for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment