Monday, August 25, 2014

Bert's 20th

Bert brought me out for a farewell lunch at Bedrock Bar & Grill and you would think it'd be all prim and proper but no, we basically threw our faces away trying to figure out the right dining etiquette, swallowing down the foie gras (which I'm still trying to appreciate but it just tastes so awfully organ-ish), and sipping on non-alcoholic wine. T'was funny. It's a pity I didn't manage to take any pictures though 'cause the lighting was so bad. Boo for tungsten lighting.

Then we met the rest of Jux Keydingz for our BBQ birthday celebration for Bert at Alita's crib. She's finally back from the States and boy am I glad that some things never change. Also, I just picked up my new portrait prime lens and brought my 60D out to play. Now that I think of it it was such an impulsive purchase (I should have saved up for a wide-angle instead, damn).


Sigh, this could be the last full-attendance reunion in a long time to come. I will miss this so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment