Thursday, August 7, 2014

#rusticwall

Saturday date with the hipster boy to eat as usual. We had ridiculously amazing waffles at Five & Dime (second time I've been there and it never disappoints) and we were supposed to catch a film after but of course having coffee and ice cream instead sounded like a better plan. Berty finally got his hands on the Nylon take-away coffee cup he's been raving about and I finally tried the critically acclaimed Creamier. But I think the best part of the day was our mini photoshoot. Days with Bert always comes with such Instagram-worthy photos.


Nothing makes me happier than eating and nobody quite makes me feel so comfortable in my own skin than a few like you. You are a gem, Berty. So glad I found you. (I know you'll see this! I think...)

No comments:

Post a Comment