Thursday, March 25, 2010

Boy With 31 Fingers & Toes


Ready to undergo an operation, the boy has a total of 31 fingers and toes, which outnumber the current world record of 25. (http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/100325_31fingers/)

Wtf. Look at those 15 fingers!!!!!!!!! Walao eh, sure become some imba pianist.

Anw school's a bitch. I missed out and I can't catch up. Can't bother to. And I'm so sick. My voice is an octave lower now. How cool is that? Screw the phlegm(sp?) la. Forgot to buy my pp gao just now. MUST. BUY. TMRW.

So tired until I fell asleep while Jiaying was telling me a joke just now HAHAHHAHA.

Choir people leaving tomorrow! Bert and Alita! Err.. and Pig Already but who cares. 10.30pm @ airport, I like!!!! (Y).

Three hundred and sixty six. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment