Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Outdated updates.

Saturday:


Band members look so prominent in this picture. Just look at those tan lines ohmygod.

Farah's birthday party ended pretty quickly for us 'cause we arrived late and had to leave soon. I hate going home via public transport late at night!! Gives me the creeps at the thought of being alone in the last bus and the bus driver gets possessed and drives you to some graveyard or something. I watch too much tv. Nadz and I were stuck at Pasir Ris 'cause we missed the last bus but thank god my mom agreed to pick up us in the end (albiet unwillingly). Talked about everything under the sun to pass the time. It's been long since we did this eh, hubby?

Right when you feel like the world's let you down, a simple "eh okay not?" makes it all better. I love you, J, J, S and W. (:

Sunday:

Picnic plan failed because the planner couldn't make it. Ended up lepaking / gaigai-ing at Parkway & ECP. THE WEATHER WAS OUT TO KILL US, I SWEAR.

Three hundred and forty three ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment