Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kidnapper

Hi today is Sunday! Fell dead @ 11 last night and revived @ 1 this morning afternoon. (Y) Can you see how fatigued I am?

Woke up in time to plan a date with Alex like super last minute and was late (SORRY!!! ):) but still managed to catch Kidnapper in time even though we reached TM 15 mins after the show started.

The movie was (Y). Loves chinese action movies! Reminds me of 14 Blades which was equally as (Y). :D The father of the kidnapped child kidnapped the daughter of the kidnapper then got all the ching ching chiang chiang, extraction of Kidney, sadistic scenes etc. Every part was so climax!!!! The part when the kidnapper collected bottles of blood from the kid was omg-cb-I-don't-wanna-imagine. I could feel Alex hugging me tighter and tighter HAHAHA.

Speaking of sadistic, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO KOHWEE'S HOUSE TO WATCH SAW AGAIN AH?! We've still got Saw IV, V and VI unwatched. Saw is sick but I love it like that. Gosh I'm so sadistic. :D

K I just showed my mom my result slip. Bed time's 11pm for me now. I'd procrastinate for sure but I'll try. Oh, and did I mention chinese tuition on Sundays too? (N). Sucks to be me but I'll do with it. TANK AHHHH.

Three hundred and sixty nine. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment