Monday, April 12, 2010

Brand new week.

It's a brand new week.

My chin stays high up, but I still can't get over the fact we got a Gold. We deserved better, so much better. /:

Well, now that SYF's over, it seems kinda empty. It feels weird not having anything on after school. I'd rather attend Band than attend supplementary lessons (duh, who doesn't). Now, I'm not even aware of where I've stopped studying at. Oh god, don't do this to me. I hate not knowing anything yet having to catch up with everything.

Refused to wake up this morning so Mom allowed me to sleep till I felt like it. Didn't sleep for long though 'cause I'm a good girl and I know good girls have to go to school. I got away for canteen duty though 'cause Mrs. OM bought my story. Heheh. :B

Lepaked at Video World w/ Chong, Xuanhao, Jianhao, Bert, Jannah and Zul after Chem lessons and Amath test just now.

Bert: The pitch (peach) was off.
Jianhao: Then the apple leh?

Don't you just wanna slap him on the face? -.-

Trimmed my own fringe last night 'cause it's becoming annoyingly long. Failed terribly and it looks uneven and fucked up right now. Fel, save me! ):

Three hundred and eighty four. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment