Sunday, April 11, 2010

OSIM Triathlon.


Napped for barely 4 hours before I was woken up by Lummy's phone call at 5am to meet them at ECP Mac's. Stella and Josh overslept so they joined us at the sign-in tent after that.

Report time was 5.30am and we were told to be punctual but we reached there at 6am anyway. After signing in, we parted ways to our respective areas. Lummy, Zhukang, Jay, Ashiq were appointed body markers. Stella, JJ, Josh, Nic, Pude, Vivian, Crystal and I were appointed finishing chutes. Worked our asses off like SK warriors. The body markers got to leave at like 11am while we were stuck there till 5pm. $20 was so not worth it, but the OSIM shirt's a bonus! Elextrix Blux. \m/

I shared a quarter of my pay with Josh 'cause he had to leave for tuition and didn't get to collect his share. WHY AM I SO NICE?!

Long, tiring day. ):

Three hundred and eighty three. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment