Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Only Exception

This post is the only exception, I promise :3


Friday was awsm excluding the part where the chinese lecture (wtf right?) lasted 3 hours and we learnt shit. Physics passed by in a blink of an eye and I met piggums at Subway for din din dinner after school! Photoboothed with 50+ pictures yay!!!!!! I must be careful arh, so many people preying on my pig already! NO PORK FOR YOU ALL, ONLY FOR ME. >:B
  • I like eating slowly (actually it's my normal speed ah), making you wait while watching me.
  • I like hugging you ATAP.
  • I like lepaking with you underneath the stars although there are almost none at times.
  • I like to hear you tell me about your day.
  • I like reading your nightly texts secretly.
  • I like to lie in your arms 'cause it makes me feel safe.
  • I like...
If I go on, I don't need to sleep already. Bedtime's supposedly 11, but nevermind la hor. Hehehe. In short, I like being with you. (:

Time flies like faster than my napfa 2.4km! We've been together for 13 months now. Feels ancient but it ain't enough. Stay with me for at least forever. Love chu. (L)

Three hundred and ninety six. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment