Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday


I PRACTISED LIKE A MAD COW TO GET THIS.
*pats own shoulder*


Fruzen Yoguz w/ a few CG people last night. Phone died on me + I got carried away talking to Neh and Qf when I saw them at Whitesands + Reached home real late = Bad lashing from mom. Been coming home past 10 these days, but all was worth 'cause the yoghurt was awsm. Ryan got himself a mountain of free yoghurt 'cause it was his birthday month and we all koped it HAHAH. (Y)


Was hoping I could tear myself into three today - One part of me for shopping with Jiaying, Fel and Joelle, one part of me for gossiping self-updating with Neh, Qf and Wendy and one part of me for flying kites with the CG people, all at the same time. Didn't tear myself into three, but I made it for two out of the three outings and one was cancelled. (Y) Hanged around Heeren with the girls until 4-ish. Was awkward at first 'cause I was mad furious at them for making me wait an hour but then they hugged me and all went ok. ♥


Rushed over to Suntec to find the CG people and saw sleepy teacher at Levi's!!!! HAHAHA. No wonder I felt so sleepy all of the sudden. Bought snacks before heading to Marina Barrage to fly kites. There was batman, eagle and rainbow triangle. Wished I had a DSLR to capture the sky 'cause it was chio ttm with all the colourful kites flying all over. :( I wanna go there again!!! Lovely place.


Left, in a hurry again, to meet piggykins (LOL) for dinner at PP. Simon says I love you. (:

Loooooong, long day.

Fml. My phone AND headphones died on me today. Must be Joel's curse again. >:(

Three hundred and seventy four. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment