Friday, January 14, 2011

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation?

Hi, I just submitted my JAE last night. After much mental turmoil and mind-fucking, I concluded to these choices:

1) 36S, MJC Science Stream
2) N85, NP International Business
3) N45, NP Business Studies
4) N51, NP Accountancy
5) S36, SP International Business
6) S71, SP Business Administration
7) S75, SP Accountancy
8) S50, SP Integrated Events & Project Management

The last choice was self-picked. Don't say I don't have a mind of my own.

It's 2.11pm now and I'm gonna meet the Nuasterz in a bit. Can't wait to nua. ♥

On a side note, please support my friend by clicking on this link and liking it on Facebook, because he's dying to meet Taylor Swift. He has a pretty awesome voice too so he definitely deserves some credit. Thank youuuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment