Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waddle waddle~

When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand, and he said to the man running the stand "Hey! You got any grapes?" The man said "No, we just sell lemonade. It's cold and it's fresh and it's all homemade." The duck said, "no, thanks", then he waddled away. Waddle waddle~ Then he waddled away. Waddle waddle~ Then he waddled away. Waddle waddle~ Then he waddled away. Waddle waddle~ 'Till the very next day. Bom bom bom bom~

Dayum, I'm addicted to this annoying song, all thanks to Badz. And Jewkz just makes me wanna laugh. Haiy.... BOYS.

Anyways, I got carried away singing The Duck Song that I forgot the real purpose of this post. I've been posted to my third choice for the JAE admission, which is NP Business Studies. Kthxbye.

Ducklings are so adorable. I want to keep one as a pet when I grow up, hahah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment