Saturday, January 1, 2011

Same shit, Different Year

Happy new year, all :)

So, here's my yearly, cliche new year resolutions post.

Resolutions:
  • Get shit done
  • Ignore stuff
  • Move on with life
  • Maintain a full head of black hair. Life shouldn't be all about stress.
This year, it's gonna be this simple. (I'm just too lazy to list 'em all out)

A few minutes before the day ended, I was at HoP with Keith, Brandon, Zhukang, Badai, Yanzhou and Clement counting dow- oh, wait. We didn't exactly count down. All we did when it struck midnight was say, "oh, it's new year already", then they continued with their game of pool. I failed terribly at my virgin L4D game which lasted till 3-ish before we headed off to PP Mac's to kill the time for the next few hours. Then it was home when they got tired of playing Magic and Yanzhou was starting to look like an imsonic drug addict. That's pretty much how I spent my new years' eve / new year. How about yours?

I Just Had Sex is such an addictive song.

No comments:

Post a Comment