Monday, January 31, 2011

Blue Screen of Death?!

Apparently, my computer's down with this error called Blue Screen. What is Blue Screen?

"A STOP Error or bug check screen, commonly called the Blue Screen of Death (also known as BSoD, bluescreen, Blue Screen of Doom), is caused by a fatal system error and is the error screen displayed by the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems upon encountering a critical error, of a non-recoverable nature, that causes the system to crash."

See the word in bold? My life is ruined. If I can't retrieve the data I saved in that old piece of shit, I will commit instant suicide. Pictures, msn chat logs, photoshop, all gone in a snap of the finger. I will kill myself srsly.

I'm koping my sister's computer now while she's out in school & hopefully she won't be back yet. Howwwww nowwww brownnnnnn cowwwwww? T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment