Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Burnt Valentine's.

Life has been mundanely eventful. Does that even make sense? Actually, it's just the time that has been passing so slowly. I feel so empty without the usual people in my life, now that they're busy with school. :/

My Valentine's day had been the most romantic. From ten in the freaking morning to five in the freaking evening, I was either cycling, trying to skate or self-barbecuing under the sun. I'm a little lobster, short and red. Here is my burnt skin and here is my aloe vera :(


Faus got us all a pink rose & a customized heart-shaped brownie each. How lovely. ♥ In the past, I prepared chocolates and little love notes for almost everyone I knew. Now, I can't quite be bothered. I (hope to) wait for chocolates and little love notes instead. So, is what they say true? You get colder as you grow older?






Can you see my mint nails? ^.-

After dinner at Lagoon with The Family, we headed off to Keith's place to watch Titanic. Ryan, Wencai & I stayed over. Overoveroveroverslept till 5pm and woke up for noodles for lunchner!


How was your Valentine's?

No comments:

Post a Comment