Monday, February 7, 2011

You're fuckin' perfect.

So much has happened in the past week. I can't find where to start.


My all-time favourite kindergarten teacher, Ms Wong, popped me a surprise text on the first day of CNY to acknowledge me. It's such a miracle to have found her. Long story short- She happened to be my senior's cousin and she remembered my name vividly. & this, was the younger me. Guess which one. I look pretty much the same, don't I?


Batch-banders CNY visiting at Yingzheng's and dinner and Wenhui's. I never thought I'd see Sha again. Gosh, did I mention how much I missed his moley face?

After dinner, we played the Kingkongkangkong game, which is sooooo contagious (I can't get the beat out of my mind), the MRT game and the Steady Tempo Ready Go game in mandarin, which proved how poor and rusty our mandarin has become. Brian, Joshua, Yingzheng and Damien were jamming in the room while the rest continued with Blackjack outside. Believe you me, Brian is one hell of a rapper/vocalist and these boys made an awesome band. Hidden talents, I must say. \m/


"looooong before your time...there lived a family..they werent related by blood but the joy they shared with each other's company was enough to see the love they had for each other ..they called themselves "THE FAMILY"...."

Reunion dinner with The Family at Keith's place with Mama Wong. True, ol', vintage family photo. We are One. ♥

(This looks so ancient. Your hairstyle is much less noob now.)

I'm gonna hug on to this rekindled friendship so tightly, like it's a life buoy. & I'm not letting go again, just because you said I meant this much to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment