Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You give me premature ventricular contractions.

Last Saturday, Fel and I went out on a date ^.- to FLB5 'cause she wanted to get her rings from the other Fel and I was simply itching to bring back some loots to feed my closet. Fel ended up going home with four rings. Hxc ring maniaccccc. And I got me a raglan shirt and plaid shirt in pretty blue plaids :-) Thn we moved on to Marina Square where this multi-pack sets of pastel ear studs from Diva caught our eyes. In desperation, when we didn't have much cash left, we chose to buy a pack and share half of it, so we each have one sided ear studs now. LOL.

Can't wait to go flea-ing agn this Saturday. This time, hopefully, with Joelle, Jiaying, Arynah and Zul :-) Can't wait for Jiaying to sleep over at my place too after she quits her job. We're gna go baking, manicure just for the fun of it, pierce extra ear holes and maybe, just maybe, try on the Liese tint on my hair if I decide to by then and if Momsie nods her head. Hmm... should I?

On a side note, I've yet to touch the book that I've borrowed from the library a couple of days back. FML.

Everyone's so busy with their own lives. Has my existence become insignificant...? :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment