Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Team TK

NP, SP, NYP!
TP, RP, ERP!
Steady steady boom pee pee!
All of you are CCB!
TEAM POLY!

& Paul Lee was happily basking in our cheer, because... "POLY, PAUL LEE, POLY, PAUL LEE, POLY, PAUL LEE, POLY, ......" You get my point.

But, Poly or not, what matters is, we make Team TK.


So, I went back to TK today. Got outta bed exceptionally early just to wake Ryan up to watch the CNY performance in TK with me 'cause I figured he'd be the only one who'd bother to. He ended up going back to sleep and the performance was already coming to an end by the time we arrived, but I thank him for going back to sleep. What's becoming of CNY performances nowadays?

Bumped into many familiar faces, like Raudhah Sulaiman, and I had such a cool chat with her.

After our dearest Mr. Koh made an announcement to kick us out of TK, Zul, Alita, Bert, Indah and I scooted off to Kallang Mac's for some lunch, then I had to rush back home for TYF.

Alita: Hey, you guys know the song Count On Me by Bruno Mars?
Me & Indah: *looks at each other with stunned faces* Count on me Singapore~ You mean this song?
Alita: *smacks head*

HAHAHA OMG. Bimbo moment.

On a side note, I should really make use of the next two months to brush up my English. The bombastic vocabulary that I used to apply so frequently have been erased from my memory 'cause I've been so detached from writing for quite awhile. I'd date my dear Phiau out on a reading date after she gets back from her vacation in Hokkaido (that lucky bitch), 'cause she's Master of Choosing Books, and perhaps write an essay or two. Yes, no, potato?

My blog is becoming such a bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment