Saturday, May 19, 2012

I need a little more hope than a little bit.

What am I worth to you? A speck of dust, I should think. Or perhaps, nothing at all.

All these time, you've been harping on the fact of their negligence towards you, and I've never failed to be your listening ear and assure you that I wouldn't be one of them and that I'd be the one who'd stick by you. But has it ever occurred to you that perhaps you should focus on your negligence towards me too? One out of a hundred occasions do you initiate anything with me at all, be it a simple ice-cream date, a meal or even a most basic conversation. This isn't rocket science. You need not calculate the mass of the sun just to keep this friendship that we share, up and going. I'm but a question away, but you. don't. even. give. a. shit.

You must really be happy today, but I'm really not.
I want you back, but you've been gone for far too long.
Thnks fr th mmrs, but they end here now, today, this instance,
Until the day you learn how to fight for me or until I find the will to keep on chasing again.

And for now, I'd sleep away while you slip away.

How I feel right now? As bitter as the cup of sugarless coffee that's about to keep me awake throughout the entire night.

No comments:

Post a Comment